We hope to provide holistic support services to individuals with disabilities to develop as participatory citizens.
- Day Program– activities in Shaunavon and surrounding communities and in the vocational centre for individuals experiencing disabilities. Includes and activity area, and a workshop which functions 9:00 am until 4:00 pm Monday-Friday.
- Supported Employment- is an employment services where job coaching, development, and employments skills are built for individuals experiencing barriers to employment and/or disability.
- Group Homes- 24 hour care and supervision to individuals experiencing disabilities in Shaunavon and area.
- Group Living Homes– assists individuals experiencing disabilities to live in their own home, with limited supervision.
- Shaunavon Van for the Disabled- Provides accessible transit services in Shaunavon and district.
- Supportive Living Services– provides residential supports as determined by a person centred plan. Services may include meal planning and preparation, cleaning and managing a home, use of leisure time, accessing community resources and support networks, assistance with budgeting, and shopping and money management skills.
- SARCAN– beverage and electronics recycling (Monday-Friday 9:30 am tunil 4:30 pm in Shaunavon).
- Eco-Centre- Oil, oil filter, oil container and antifreeze collection.
Referrals are made to the Chief Executive Officer (306) 297-2776 ext # 222. Decision is made by a committee of Cypress Hills Abilities Centres inc.